Tuesday, March 31, 2009
4/8/09 Reading Response 3
"The more a man knows, the less he talks,"
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing," (Socrates).
1. Compare these two quotes. What messages are each of them sending?
2. Find another quote that projects a similar message and post it in your entry. You may not use the same quote as someone else! Explain how this quote connects with the previous quotes.
3. What does this quote mean in reference to your life or the lives of mankind?
Sample Entry Format
1. These two quotes are the same/similar/alike because __________________.
2. Another quote that sends the same main idea is, "_____________," (Author). This quote connects with the previous quotes because __________________.
3. For my life, this quote means ______________________________________.
3. This quote can apply to mankind by sending mankind the message to _____________________________. This would benefit mankind because ____________________________.