Tuesday, March 31, 2009
4/7/09 Reading Response 2
"When shall we three meet again? In thunder, lightening, or in rain?" (p. 59).
1. What does this quote mean in the novel?
2. How many ways can you connect it with your life?
3. What does this quote mean to you?
4. How can you connect with the responses others have made?
Sample Entry Format
1. In A Wrinkle In Time this quote means__________________________________ because _________________________________.
2. I can connect it with my life in ______ ways. For example ________________________________.
3. This quote means to me _______________________________________ because _________________________________. 4. I can connect with ________ response because ________________. I also connect with _______________ response because _________________. _________is similar to mine in several ways such as ___________________.